Er. Gursimran Singh Dhillon

Er. Gursimran Singh Dhillon
Er. Gursimran Singh Dhillon, Punjab Civil Services, Rank 4.


Note:
Kindly go through all the articles of this blog before putting up a query.
Incase you do not find your answer, feel free to send an email at
gsdhillon186@gmail.com


Contact No. 7717300030 (WhatsApp only)

Friday, March 6, 2015

My aim behind writing this blog

The fundamental purpose of writing this blog is to try my best to help future aspirants of Civil Services. I consider it my duty to help you to the best of my ability.



I will be writing articles about my journey throughout my preparation, the ups and downs i faced and how i conquered over my weaknesses.
I will also be writing about strategy, planning and techniques that worked for me, and i hope will work for you as well.
I have also requested other successful candidates to share their experiences, will also publish those here.

Our country needs energetic, dedicated and empathetic public servants.
May Wahe Guru Ji bless you all.

7 comments:

  1. Kya baatan dhillon..Bht vadia step chukkya veer..rabb chardi klaa ch rakhe tenu..jeoooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciatable step.... God bless you brother.... Nothing is more bigger than serving others.... May you go a long way ahead in your life and archive more than what you have already nailed... BEST WISHES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good step bro.. Waheguru ji charhdikla ch rkhan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said bro... Proud of u....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gud job done keep it up and tell me which books to study for pre

    ReplyDelete